Saturday, January 19, 2013

Coming Soon!

On my Trader Joe's adventure this morning, I found some things that I want to try.  Stay tuned for healthy sliders and the scoop on spinach and kale dip!  I have enough dip kind of stuff, so I didn't want to try it this time around.  However, I will and you will find my review here!

Slight change in my rating system.  I am changing it to Bravos and Bombs!  No Bravos this week, but I have 2 Bombs!

Trust me, these are yummy and they have their place, but not as a meal or something you eat frequently.  They are bombs from the WWPts+ standpoint.




The Piccolo Paninis are really delicious.  They would make a good appetizer, but they are a Bomb because they are just over 1 point each!  If 1 point per panini isn't scary enough...there are always these...


These Pastry Pups are FABULOUS!  They are flaky, juicy yumminess, but they are 2 points each.  They are very small.  Nowhere close to a mouthful!  Not worth the 2 points each unless they are an appetizer.




















1 comment:

  1. I had a sample of the Pastry Pups at TJ's a few weeks back and it was sooo delicious. But then I picked up a box and when I saw the calories & fat for just ONE I had to put it down :(

    ReplyDelete