Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pineapple Pictures!

I cut my pineapple this morning.  Here are the pictures of their awesome juiciness!

I twisted off the crown then set the pineapple upside down on the counter overnight.



When I was ready, I cut off the ends.  That gives you a flat surface to use when you remove the rind.



I cut down the sides to remove the rind.  I don't get all the eyes, but I don't mind eating a few.  Sometimes I don't get enough off and just have to pull them off. (Or spit them out..ewww!)


I enjoy pineapple spears.  It makes them easier to eat on the go.


If you want to get the eyes off and keep the juiciest part of the pineapple, check out these directions on pineapple cutting from this site:  How to Cut a Pineapple  I haven't tried their method, but on my next pineapple I will try it and let you know how it goes!








No comments:

Post a Comment