Saturday, March 16, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Alert!

I haven't posted in the past few weeks, because I have been super busy and have not felt inspired.  Inspiration has returned!

Trader Joe's has yummy corned beef brisket.  Brisket is normally very fatty, so I would never even consider it as a viable WW choice because I wouldn't want to spend the points.  Well, this brisket is only 1 WWP+ for an ounce!!!!!!!!!!!!  It is also fully cooked, so it really is just heat and eat.

I asked the girl at the sampling station at my TJ's how she prepares it.  I know you can make it in a crock pot or stock pot.  Anyway, she said that they saute it in olive oil with potato and cabbage.  I am going to do that for tomorrow.  I will post how it turned out!

If you haven't bought your brisket yet, I highly recommend this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment